Monday, March 24, 2008

Teenagers From the Future--Available Soon

You may or may not be aware that there's a book about the Legion coming out. It's called Teenagers From the Future, and it's a collection of intelligent articles about this or that aspect of the Legion, written by some very talented people. Edited by Tim Callahan and published by Sequart. Also I have some material appearing in it.

The plan is for TFtF to be ready in time for copies to be available for sale at New York Comic-Con, the weekend of April 18-20. Then it'll be available for ordering on Sequart.com and Amazon and B&N.com sometime in late May or early June. I will of course be reminding everyone of this information.

Here's the cover:



Make no mistake: if you're a Legion fan, serious or casual, new or longtime, you want this book. There's some crazy good stuff in it.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Greybird said...

I've followed this project for a while, I'm glad to see that you'll be a part of it, and I plan to buy it.

They'd better fix the word "Approved" on the cover first, though. A comics literacy organization it may be, but nobody proofreads any more *sigh*

6:35 PM  
Blogger Matthew E said...

Nice to hear. Thanks for saying so.

I wonder if that spelling might have been on purpose...

11:11 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Being alongside such a sterling group of fellow contributors is like...being part of some kind of futuristic club or society or something, and we're all showing our appreciation for something that happened way back in the distant Twentieth Century. It's like you could make a really cool story out of that...

6:14 PM  
Blogger Matthew E said...

I hope people will like it. I think they will. I think they should.

7:42 PM  
Blogger RavenScholar said...

Still waiting to be able to get that book... I don't like not having it.

It looks to be one of those things that a fan must have; as you said

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home